Your global partner
While the company’s operations originally dealt with the oil and gas industry, it was only in 2014, that the Group tangibly expanded into new sectors with the acquisition of JPS North Africa Ltd, a HVAC projects and filtration supplier. This acquisition strengthened the company’s service offering and overall reach across the regional energy sector. In 2019, the Group also acquired BIAS Scientific Ltd allowing further expansion into rotating equipment. Together, all these companies act as exclusive representatives of the Group’s international brands.
Over the past decade the Group’s companies have established themselves as specialist companies for the procurement and servicing industry within Africa and the Mediterranean, specialising in:
- Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Pumps, Valves and Engineering components.
- Project management for HVAC systems, re-fits and new developments.
- Design, Engineering, Installation and Commissioning of oil and water separation skimmers and filtration plants.
- Being a single-source supplier for natural gas compression, oil and gas processing, refrigeration systems and power generation equipment – plus in-house engineering and mechanical services expertise.
- Being a support company post EPC finalisation.